- 2017 Cemetery Walk
- Memorial Day, 2017
- Monument History
- Monument Tour
- 2016 Cemetery Walk
- 2016 Summer Program Series
- 2016 Memorial Day Poems
- June 11 Walking Tour
- 2015 Events
- 2014 Cemetery Walk slideshow >
- Ragtime Ball October 4, 2014 ( event proceeds benefit Soldiers' Monument!)
- Patrick Falci, Actor, Historian and Lecturer - September 27 >
- July 26 Picnic
Cold Harbor Commemoration, May 24, 2014 Day and Evening program
- 2013 Slideshow of Cemetery Walk
- Winsted Journal preview of Cemetery Walk
- 2013 Cemetery Walk Poster
- 2013 Living History Event, September 7 poster
- Slideshow- September 7, 2013 Living History
- Memorial Day, May 27, 2013 Photo Gallery
- YouTube- Sept. 7, 2013 Living History Event videos
- August 4, 2012 Living History Slideshow
- 2013 events >
- Park Info
- March 2016 SoMo Sentinel-Front page
- May 2015- SoMo Sentinel Front Page
- February 2015 SoMo Sentinel-Front page
- Newsletter Archives- May 2014
- Newsletter archives - May 2013 to November 2013
- SoMo Store
- Contacts and Map
Days of Operation:
The Soldiers' Memorial Park is open year round to residents & visitors.
The monument building is open to the public on Memorial Day, Juneteenth event, July 4th, an August event, Sept 11, Veterans' Day and other dates by appointment.
Hours of Operation:
The park is open each day during daylight hours; sunrise to sunset.
During the appropriate months, vehicles are allowed in the park from sunrise to sunset.
Vehicles are prohibited from entering the park from January 1st until Easter Sunday.
Exceptions: With prior permission of the Soldier's Monument Commission and / or the Town Manager, the park will be made available for public use after normal operating hours.
Driving is permitting on the roadway only. Please park in the designated areas.
It is the responsibility of all those using the park to see that it is properly cleaned up. Trash receptacles are available for your use.
It is the responsibility of all those using the park to control their animals. All animal excrement must be picked up and placed in a trash receptacle.
The Soldiers' Memorial Park is video monitored. All park regulations will be strictly enforced and violators will be fined and / or prosecuted